- This event has passed.
December 5, 2018 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm$14
- $37.1 billion will transfer locally, each year, for the next 40 years from one generation to the next.
- 70% of wealth transfers FAIL. They don’t typically fail because of Estate Planning.
- Definition of failure and success.
- Parents are concerned about the impact of money on their children.
- What are the key drivers of successful estate transfers?
- How do we prepare our heirs sot that inheritance helps them, not hinder or hurt them?
Rick Rodgers, CFP, CRPC is co-founder and president of Rodgers & Associates. His career in the investment and financial advisory profession began in 1984 with one of the big six Wall Street firms. Twelve years later he co-founded Rodgers & Associates as a way to concentrate on financial planning.
Rick was the 2015 Lancaster Chamber of Commerce & Industry Small Business Person of the Year Award recipient. In April 2016 Rick and his wife Jessica accepting the first Susan C. and Gerald C. Eckert Service and Philanthropy Award from Millersville University. For Rick’s contribution to the community he also received the Central Penn Business Journal’s 2016 Spirit of Philanthropy Award and was named one of Susquehanna Style’s 2017 Men of Style. He also authored “Don’t Retire Broke: An Indispensable Guide to Tax-Efficient Retirement Planning and Financial Freedom” where he offers expert advice on how to navigate complex tax issues using clear language and real-life examples.